Campo Internship Program
FALL INTERNSHIPS are available!
- Need summer interns in: Marketing & Branding, Social Media, Graphic Design, Videographer, Fashion Stylist (for photo / video shoots)
- Remote Work Available
- Interested? Email Katie@CampoAlpaca.com with questions!
Hello! I'm Katie Lorenz. Founder of Campo Alpaca. I am also a proud I love working with students and am looking for creative proactive marketers, business people, e-commerce enthusiasts, those who are passionate about fair trade and ethical consumerism to join my team.
CAMPO = Cambio Positivo meaning, “positive change” is a social impact company/ start-up with goals to:
- Design and create amazing and unique alpaca college gear
- Benefit and improve the lives of the individuals, small businesses, and communities where we work.
What do we do?
We create high quality clothing out of alpaca – some of the finest and most eco-friendly materials in the world. We have two clothing lines 1) Wisconsin line 2) high end unisex line. All fair trade – made ethically in Peru
Who am I?
My name is Katie Lorenz. I am a UW Madison Alumna, 2012. I am/ have been a management consultant in the Retail/CPG space for the last ten years. I love the University of Wisconsin-Madison! I love creating something new, and I believe that I have a purpose to make a positive impact through business. CAMPO is the culmination of these!
We’re looking for Marketing Interns to join us at CAMPO. In this role, you will help promote the CAMPO brand and mission to the community through social media, design, and guerilla marketing events.
CAMPO is just starting up! You will have the opportunity to join on the ground floor and build up a brand that will resonate with college students and all people across the USA!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Marketing Intern - What you can get involved in! - Note: We create an internship based on what you would like to learn - Here are just a few areas where you can gain experience:
- Lead/Participate in photo/video shoots for creation content
- Strategize/ Create/ Share social media posts highlighting the brand and upcoming events/promotions
- Design creative campaigns for email, social, and all of our channels
- Create blog/articles for Campo to build brand presence
- Host events to raise awareness and sell Campo gear on campus and to alumni
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- INTERNSHIP OPEN TO ALL MAJORS AND YEARS IN UNIVERSITY
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Creative thinker. Do you love coming up with new ideas?
- Comfortable talking to strangers, making new connections, and explaining our vision.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
This internship in not paid, but we can promise you:
- Availability to get course credit (check in your field of study for requirements)
- Help with job search, interviews, resumes
- Connections to Alumni and UW Madison that will no doubt help you throughout your whole life
- Community of badger students
- Opportunity for future employment
- Come to Peru with CAMPO to volunteer (Sorry not all expenses paid)